Re: DML computers

From: Eric Schreiner (xneric@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 16:47:15 EDT

Klaus, I've heard a few qood comments about JBA headers, and am considering putting
them on my 97. Did yours come with a new Y-pipe or did you reuse the stock one? You
have to reuse the stock Y-pipe in my application, and I'm wondering if there is
anything the aftermarket can do to improve the Y-pipe anyway.
Thanks

Eric