Re: slushbox to 5 speed

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 21:52:37 EDT

<< My auto is starting to act up and rather than dish out big bucks for
 another slushbox I'd rather just switch than fight. <g> >>

It would cost you more to go to the 5 sp and you'd have less you big coward. I
still hain't been beat by one of those 5 sps in the 1/4 juice or no juice. Get
one of the beefed up A518's from MP and go out and kill 5 sps. I've heard more
problems with 5 spds than autos.
Sure next thing we'll be hearing that your drivin a Cheby or Ferd BAHAHAHAHAHA

Bill