RE: DML:Confusion Was spark knock

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 22:06:58 EDT

Humm, no the Dak's V8s (specifically my '97 5.2l) don't have a knock
sensor for sure (this from my friendly neighborhood Dodge dealer
mechanic, general concensus on this list from about 6 months ago, as
well as from a good read of the Dak factory service manual). I can't
comment on the other motors though...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411