Re: Post supercharger hp and torque figures/truck show blues....

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 23:56:03 EDT

If I get e-mail over the summer, yes. If not, no. And I'll actually be
quiet over the summer, 'cause I always work 50+ hours a week, plus one
course at the local comm. college, plus I'm gonna try to start a little
detailing business. Won't be spending much time w/ the computer like I
do now, typing and doing brain work that really sucks. Time for some
manual work, and MONEY!!!!!!!!!
Later,
Robert

--