Re: DML computers

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 11:34:54 EDT

John Foster wrote:

> The sad fact is upon a quick inspection I think most inspectors would
> know your emissions system has changed and that would be considered
> tampering with it. Where I live they only sniff it, and yes this system
> does pass just fine.
> John

Everyone should be lucky enough to live where I do where most inspectors do
their thing the same as they did 30 years ago. Nobody looks at the exhaust
system unless it sounds like it has holes in the pipe. They do, however,
get real upset when the little hose from the exhaust manifold to the air
cleaner is missing! Jim Miller
Waco Tx
Still Waiting