RE: Re: DML Digest V3 #776

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 15:18:43 EDT

Mark, as I stated in my previous posting about my Mustang, it is very
heavily modified.

You can see it and some time slips (older slips from last year) at
www.jmschip.com

just scroll down until you see the info about James Henry's car.

-james

Oops!

One of the hazards of looking at messages in Outlook98 with the Preview
pane instead of opening the message all the way up.

The 11 sec ET makes sense then.

Although I'm not usually a Ford fan, one of the nicest cars I worked on
(back in the old days -- rebuilt the carb and tuned) was a DeTomaso
Pantera. Man, was that a screaming machine. My test track was in a
subdivision with a couple long roads connected by some esses in the
middle. That thin went from 0-90 in the snap of my fingers. That was
an awesome machine and drove like it was on rails.

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, slushbox, pigeon hauler