Re: Fiasco

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 19:44:58 EDT

It hit him. His trailer hitch hit my bumper, his bumper, my grill etc.
And no, I'm not taking it to insurance 'cause it's actually cheaper this
way. Its too late to pull it out of that place, but I sure as hell
won't go back for other stuff in the future.
later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu