Re: RE: Stealing Dakotas

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 12:54:53 EDT

Those can be taken off, on of my friends here at tech had a boot put onhis
car because he had over $1000 worth of tickets (At $100 a ticket it
doesn't take long, and since there are only 5000 spaces and 15000 students
it's hard not to park illegally occasionally), he got mad and started
kicking it, and it started to come off, so he played with it some and got
it to come off, he then threw it into his trunk and left.....

Bruce