Re: Hi Guys

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 13:41:09 EDT

> Sorry to hear about your Grandma, it's never easy, but time heals all wounds.
>
> It's kind of ironic to get e-mail saying you've got too much e-mail. Yes,
> DaimlerChrysler is official, and sounds like a good buyout/merger whatever.
> No layoffs or closings planned, and the two seem to match well, having quite
> a wide range of products. Glad your're back,
> Later,
> Robert

Thanks, I know, I've already lost my Dad so I know what's ahead.....

Yeah I thought it was kinda stupid to, I already have too much email so
they send me more to tell me I have to much.... Well as long as the CC
products stay as dependable as they are now I guess it'll be cool, I just
hope they don't ever change the name, it'd suck if their was no longer a
Chrysler around.... Glad to be back....

Bruce