Re: Cat Converter

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 15:34:04 EDT

Just call up Summit Racing and get a high flow unit. You'll get it in a
couple days and pay a lot less. You might even see a HP gain!!! Mechanics
I've been talking to say that the factory Cat's are as high flowing as
anything out there, but it can't hurt.....
-later
-mike sykes
miggitymike@juno.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

On Sat, 09 May 1998 01:56:02 -0400 axeman <andrews3@ghplus.infi.net>
writes:
>Last month I took my Dak in for a rattle while in gear thinking it was
>heat shield. The service department says it sounds like a loose baffle
>in the cat. Well I have been waiting a month for the cat cause they
>say
>it's on back order. Is there a run on cats that I missed?
>
>Dave
>97 Sport

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]