Re: Wed nite drags

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat May 09 1998 - 17:08:33 EDT

I can see me getting the instructions off the DML to make that thing, and ending up killing
half of Missouri (or North Carolina if I do it during school.) I believe you when you say
it's possible. Good luck, and have fun playing with hot things and soft metal.
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu