Re: Fiasco

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 18:16:55 EDT

Sorry to hear that man, I'm sure something'll come up, if all else fails
I'm sure you can get a job as a bag boy somewhere. ;) Seriously though,
you just gotta keep looking, there's plenty of jobs out there, you'll find
one, until then keep yourself busy by tearing up the roads in your Dak. ;)

Bruce