Re: slushbox to 5 speed

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 20:21:19 EDT

snip-----
  Question for DML'ers out there: I have a Reese class IV hitch.
Can I still get a roll pan, or will it interfere with the hitch? I've
heard of roll pans with a "hidden hitch" or something like that, but
I've already got the hitch so if I were to get a pan, I'd have to
work the pan around the hitch as opposed to the other way around,
which I would guess is the norm.-------end snip =)

I think a roll pan shouldn't go down any lower than the stock bumper does
already, so you should be alright. You may wanna' ask Lance about roll
pans... he seems to be the Mack about that stuff. I know the roll pan on
the 87-96 doesn't go down enough to effect a hitch that I've seen. Hope
this helps-
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law...."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]