Re: Re: 98 R/T-vs-95(mike c.)

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 22:20:53 EDT

<< What kind of ram air? That tubing from the filter to the front of the
truck, or
 a ram air hood? >>

The set up I have on there now is a home made ordeal from 2 dryer vent kits.
The hoods are mounted each side of radiator and hang just below fron air dam
and ducted up to air cleaner can. I added a second inlet on the left. I gots
about $35 in the whole thing but I added one thing at a time and checked it
out at the track each week. I will be changing it though when I get the new
hood painted and on the truck. Debating removing them or leaving air from both
hood and vents ??

Bill