Re: Wed nite drags

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 22:20:48 EDT

<< Heck Bill, i can just see it if you make a mistake making one, you have it
 all hooked up to your truck, then you hit the nitrous, next thing we know
 half of the east coast is gone. BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (You know this laugh is
 kinda contagious)....;) >>

Yeh I can take care of the north half and you and Robert can take care of the
rest. Hey Bruce maybe we ought to make Rhino hoods out of our trucks to and we
could be the Rhino Blasters ? BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Bill