Re: RE: Tow Hooks for 4X4

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 15:51:12 EDT

On Sun, 10 May 98 21:08:29 -0500, you wrote:
> =20
> Kick Ass web page... The pix of you 'wheelin were pretty cool! Oh=
=20
> yeah, besides your Kota the flowers and scenery in the pix were =
nice=20
> too:) Just FYI, I couldn't see the tow hook page... Got an error=20
> message saying the page could not be found. Tried around 8PM EST,=20
> Sunday...
> =20

Thanks, the pages have some bugs to be worked out. If you were using
Netscape, some of the pages don's show. Works fine in IE. Still
playing with it, should get it tuned up this week.

        Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....