Re: Offset question

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 10 1998 - 23:44:33 EDT

<< This is the second time I've sent this, cuz' I'm not sure if it went
 through. Here's the deal, I have a friend who wrecked his 3000GT, and his
 rims will fit my 88' Dak! The question is, will the offset difference be
 too drastic to swap em' over? If anyone knows, it would help a whole lot!
 Thanks guys!
 -mike

 I have an old issue of Power Wagon and Sport Utility magazine that says they
are a direct bolt on. If I were you, I would just bolt em on and go around
the block to see if they rub, if not, run em!!!

Brad