(no subject)

From: (no email)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 15:40:46 EDT

> From: "Mok, Alan (SPB Brentwood)" <AMok@spbank.com>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: R/T owners: what did you pay?
> Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 09:25:45 -0700

> I found an R/T and the dealer won't go below MSRP.
>
> It's a CC with all the usually options. Power everything, auto, A/C, HD
> service group, keyless entry, etc.
>
> The MSRP is $24,035.
>
> Anyone got a lower price? Where?
>

> Alan

I posted my experience a few days ago. Before my 1300 in rebates, I
paid 500 over invoice. The invoice was 21700. I got the college grad
rebate, the owner rebate, and the farm bureau rebate. To get the farm
 bureau rebate I joined the local farm bureau for $27. The best way
to get a good deal is to walk in with your money ready. If they see
you can write them a check today, they might want to deal. I bought
my R/T CC Intense Blue from ThomasDodge in Highland, IN. They have a
red R/T CC also. Both trucks have the same MSRP and options as the
one you are looking at.
Call all the dealers in your area and ask them if they have any.
That's how I found mine.
Good luck.

|{eith R. Phelps

Cat..... the other white meat.