Re: Re: 98 R/T-vs-95(mike c.)

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 21:01:43 EDT

<< Bill, the JBA's use the stock Y-pipe and are real " shorties" because of
that.
 Do you think that will hurt performance a bit? Also, that's probably why
they're
 a bit less money. >>

I read article recently in a mag where they put a set of JBA on a Ferd V8
Expedition or something similar and they wrote em up pretty good. They have
some trick in em or something that is supposed to give the performance of the
long headers. Other things I have read state up to 30% more flow ? Also a
couple of replies from folks here have given good performance gains. They are
also Stainless with lifetime guarantee. I'm pretty close to trying a set.

Bill