Re: More Audio

From: Christopher J. Lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 21:41:44 EDT

I'd say put em in the kick panels if they'll fit or under the seats i
would say the door is not a good place in a truck, my friend had kicker
xovers in his doors of his truck and they shook so much the xover came
apart and he had to have them replaced, so dont put them in the doors
unless you absolutley have to.

Chris Lang