Purgatory Dakota Update

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 11:10:06 EDT

With my free time, I raise an 8 year old girl named Charlene who I have
the privilege of being a step-dad to. I also work at my relationship
with my soon-to-be-wife, Dawn. Other than that, I work all over the
country covering events (truck shows & races) for the magazines.
This is the busy time in the year for magazine editors wolrking with
show vehicles, so I'm going to have to stop working on the Dakota soon
and start flying all over the country. I'll finish the truck sometime
during the fall. It's going to go to Oklahoma in September. Should be
completed by November.. Pro street suspension, stereo and paint/body
mods/graphics are all that's left to be done to the truck...

Lance L. Martz
LanceM@mcmullenargus.com