RE: RE: Att: Lance , RE: R/T envy Price check...

From: DICEMAN469 (DICEMAN469@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 17:41:20 EDT

Hey Lance, feel as you will but I don't feel there's any reason to begin
throwing personal insults. DML is for people who own dakotas, whether they be
R/T's or 4 cylinders or rust buckets used for hauling horse manure. No need to
insult people or their rides. I'll admit you have a nice ride, but it gives
you no place to insult those of us work very hard to get together enough money
to buy rims and systems and etc....to build our dream trucks.
      I've owned my ride for almost two years and have quite a bit of work
completed on it, ALL of which I have completed in my own garage (with
exception to my paint job who I give credit to Joe at matt's autobody for
doing it just the way i like it). We don't have a million connections all over
the west coast, and we don't have magazines to back us up. Most of us are
weekend garage mechanics that enjoy the sport, and enjoy sharing it with our
fellow internet DAK-junkies.

I'm not one to usually cast stones but I thought this was a subject that
deserved to be addressed. If someone feels I am wrong in this matter please
express your opinion, but please keep it reasonable because as I said before
there are no need for insults.

Austin
Vipertruck