Re: Dakota Factory Tours?

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 13:15:18 EDT

> Hello everybody,
> I go on vacation this week to camp, hunt and go 4x4ing in the Utah desert.
> I was thinking on the way back I would love to tour the Dak plant. Has
> anyone done this? Do they have tours? And does anyone know of a number to
> call and days/hours of tours? And yes, I'm driving the Dak from Maine to
> Utah. Thanks.

Having lived in the Detroit area recently, I would have to say that
driving around Warren is not my idea of a good (or safe) time.
Even though I lived 15 to 20 miles from "Dodge City", I never
ventured over to see the plant.

If you do try to find Dodge City, BE CAREFUL where you drive.
Don't just get off 94 or 75 and start wandering around the suburbs
of Detroit.

-Scott "I'd rather be cautious than breathe out a new hole in my neck" Vieth
'97 Dakota CC Sport

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."