Door Panel Removal?

From: HKUSP40578@AOL.COM
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 18:49:25 EDT

Hey guys I need some help or advice on removing the interior door panel
on my 93 Dakota Sport 4x4...like what's the best and fastest way to do it?
How do the cranks arms come off, does the panel just pop off, etc.
Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance......BTW.....I am doing
this so I can take a look at the speakers and the speaker wholes to
re-assure myself that 6 1/2's really do fit.....so I can also measure how
deep the speakers can be without hitting anything. In this process I want
to measure the cut out diameter so I can match a speaker to the cut out.
Well thanks again! Drive safe!