Re: KN Rubbing

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 20:05:43 EDT

<< I have a 94 Club Cab 4x4 with a 5.2 V-8 my problem is that the top front of
the K&N Filter
 housing is rubbing on the hood liner (the bolt is OK); also the top radiator
hose is rubbing
 against the hood liner and is starting to get a worn spot. I have not lifted
the truck or done
 anything that would have changed the angle of the engine. Does anybody else
have this
 problem? I was wondering if jacking the transmission up a little and adding
a shim under
 the mount might help? Any ideas?

 Pierre

Check the motor mounts. One of them may be broken, causing engine to shift.
Also check trans mount. Hell, Check all mounts!!!

Brad