Re: Crossover in Door....

From: Troy Olin (trolin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 22:42:16 EDT

Mike,

I would attempt to put the x-over behind the kicker panel, if it fits?
That would be the best place unless you could somehow put it under the
dash somewhere. I have a 96 and on the passenger side there is a cup
holder, a piece of plastic. I had to take it out to run some wirers for
my system and I think if you have the same thing in your 88, then it
would fit. There isn't alot of room and i'm not sure how big your
x-over is, but you might want to check it out.

Troy
96,ex-cab,5-sp