Re: Purgatory Dakota Update

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 23:00:21 EDT

<< With my free time, I raise an 8 year old girl named Charlene who I have
 the privilege of being a step-dad to. I also work at my relationship
 with my soon-to-be-wife, Dawn. Other than that, I work all over the
 country covering events (truck shows & races) for the magazines.
 This is the busy time in the year for magazine editors wolrking with
 show vehicles, so I'm going to have to stop working on the Dakota soon
 and start flying all over the country >>

Do you ever sleep ? Hey how about your wages , do you get paid by the mile or
hour? Only kidding, just wondering how you stand the pace ? And you need to
spend all the time you can with that little girl at your pace she will be up
and gone before you know it.. Good luck..

Bill