Re: RE: The Dodge Dakota and Nissan Frontier rated ``poor'' in

From: Joseph Dick (joe@selu.edu)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 11:19:24 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_01BD7E58.9A3DB8C0

----------

> Rhyner, Mark wrote:
> >
> > Small Pickups Do Poorly in Tests

I can testify to the safety of the Dodge product. I had(past tense) Dakota
Sport with v6 and Auto that I missed a curve with and landed in an 12 foot
deep embankment . Completly destroyed the front end, moved the bed
forward 2 inches, blew out rear glass, steering column dropped down, both
doors jammed, would not open.. Air bag deployed, had my seat belt on. I
crawled out drivers window and walked away from wreck with only minor
bruises. I believe had I been in another brand of small truck I would not
be here.

Long Live Dogde !!!!

Joseph Dick
Assistant Coordinator Network Availability
Southeastern Louisiana University
Hammond, La 70402
ph 504.549.5432 fax 504.549.5900
e-mail joe@selu.edu www.selu.edu/network

98 CC SLT 5.2 L Auto 26G & T&H Package
------=_NextPart_000_01BD7E58.9A3DB8C0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><br><font =
color=3D"#FF0000">----------> <br>> Rhyner, Mark =
wrote:> > <br>> > Small Pickups Do Poorly in =
Tests> > <br><font color=3D"#000000">I can testify to the =
safety of the Dodge product. I had(past tense) Dakota Sport with v6 and =
Auto that I missed a curve with and landed in an 12 foot deep =
  embankment . Completly destroyed the front end, moved the =
bed forward 2 inches, blew out rear glass, steering column dropped down, =
both doors jammed, would not open.. Air bag deployed, had my seat =
belt on. I crawled out drivers window and walked away from wreck =
with only minor bruises. I believe had I been in another brand of small =
truck I would not be here.<br>Long Live Dogde =
!!!!<br>Joseph Dick<br>Assistant Coordinator Network =
AvailabilitySoutheastern Louisiana University<br>Hammond, La =
70402ph 504.549.5432 fax 504.549.5900<br>e-mail joe@selu.edu =
   www.selu.edu/network<br>98 CC SLT 5.2 L Auto 26G =
& T&H Package</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD7E58.9A3DB8C0--