Re: '98 oil change ???'s

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 19:00:55 EDT

Turn wheels all the way to the right. No need to remove anything. Wear
gloves when removing filter as the manifold is directly above it. Go
ahead, ask me how I know...

Drain plug is 5/8".
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com