Re: Pass side locks

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 19:33:27 EDT

My 88 did something like that on the driver side. The door would unlock,
but the Power Lock didn't have enough uummph to push the lock all the way
up, so I had to key in to it. Pissed me off, considering my alarm was
supposed to unlock it for me. Had to replace the whole mechanism. I tried
everything from WD40 to silicone to petrolium jelly. You may just have to
spend the money, dude...
later
mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

"You can't legislate morality......."

On Tue, 12 May 1998 22:19:42 -0400 Mopar <lambertc@egr.uri.edu> writes:
>Ok my 88 has a slight problem, the passengers door will not unlock,
>either
>from inside, or with the key... what can i do to unlock the door so
>that i
>can have the dealer replace the mechanism, also after that is done i
>plan
>on adding power locks and having them interfaced with my alarm so that
>this
>will hopefully never happen again... i really can't afford to pay a
>dealer
>for a couple hors of labor at 50 an hour to dissasemble the interior
>and
>get the door panel off, and the door open... what can i do?
>
>thanks (in advance),
>Chris

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]