Re: Gear Lube Change on '98

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Wed May 13 1998 - 21:29:31 EDT

Richard,

Funny you should mention scrapple. Allegedly, it is made with floor
sweepings. Actually it is corn meal and some of the less popular parts of
Mr. Pig. We have several meat packing plants in this area and every
dinner offers scrapple on the menu.

Actully spooge is a technical term from the BMW bike list for any dirt,
grunge, or other contaminate that has built up.

Drive Safe,

Joe

>Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 09:49:55 -0500
>From: Richard A Pyburn <rap777@juno.com>
>Subject: Re: DML: Gear Lube Change on '98
>
>I'm really glad to hear about the magnets, but I don't know what to think
>about "spooge."
>Is that another yankee thing like "scrapple?"
>
>Richard in San Antonio

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA
(joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)