Re: Fiasco

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 12:12:49 EDT

Well I got pulled over doing 65 in a 55 which isnt that bad but just a
minute ago i was doing 80+. Anyway I told the cop I was late for a final
exam and he held me for a minute or two and sent me on my way without a
ticket. I too can barely afford my insurance now that my parents arent
paying for it anymore. 239 a month for full coverage =P