Busch Gardens Tickets-

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 18:39:25 EDT

I know this is WAAAYYY off topic of any kind, but if anyone is planning
to go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg this summer, let me know. I work
there and can get you in cheap. It costs like $20 per person if I get you
in, and I'll be more than happy to help out any DMLers that wanna' enjoy
the Park =) If any ?'s e-mail me at miggitymike@juno.com
just wanna' extend some love to my homies on the DML=^)
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88V6LE3.55AUTO

"You can't legislate morality......."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]