Re: MPI (Houston) ? ? ?

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 03:08:57 EDT

Michael Clark wrote:

> jules wrote:
> > if ya' gonna bitch... at least get the facts right... a commercial space
> > of over 5,000 sq ft is hardly my residence... :) just ask any
> > customer... so (blahhhh!)
> >

> So where is your shop Jules? I thought it was at 9302 Livernois,
> Houston, Texas, 77080. But when I went by there it was hardly a
> commercial space, it was a residential area.
> --
 sorry mike, thats mailing address, shop is 2 blocks away. but if you
don't call first, get into pipe line, your visit will be very limited as
mpi is way to busy with REAL business and we have a program and if it
aint for you... then you aint for us.

just the facts... the facts and nothing but the facts...

j/mpi

ps mpi has a nice local business...

but as a rule walk-ins do not do busiess, want grad 1 answers and i have
a very nice sales tool and sorry we are too busy to waste time. period

get qualified, to get on board. if i loose you as a customer not
prob...

we have plenty already and are not interested in "gee, so & so is
cheaper... go there first.

thanks and have a heart...don't take it personal

j/mpi