Re: MPI (Houston) ? ? ?

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 03:23:50 EDT

jules wrote:
> get qualified, to get on board. if i loose you as a customer not
> prob...
>
> we have plenty already and are not interested in "gee, so & so is
> cheaper... go there first.
>
> thanks and have a heart...don't take it personal
>
> j/mpi

Jules, I didn't take anything personal. I know right now it's probably
hard for you to keep track (some hate you, some love you, some don't
care) I guess I'm in the middle. I was just trying to clear up
something that I have wondered about for a while now. I assumed that
was the address of your shop because your webpage states "Magnum
Performance is located at 9302..." It was never mentioned that this was
in fact the mailing address. Now we know, thanks for clearing that up.
And you didn't loose me as a customer. Hell I never was one to begin
with.... Summit has taken very good care of me so far.

Hmm, this is starting to look like a flame contest, that wasn't my
intention. I won't post anymore on this topic.

--
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt