Re: MPI (Houston) ? ? ?

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 10:25:37 EDT

> Hey Jules sorry no hard
> > feelings. Give me time I'll eventually insult everyone
> > on the list unintentionally :~).
> >
> > Mike Catlin

> Jules Wrote:
> no problem... you guys honestly make me laugh... and this post above is
> no exception. Sorry, but with our volume I DO have to qualify a
> customer and that's how i do it. i remember the 360 call... started
> right off complaining that he couldn't get a free catalog off the
> internet! and i was into my 3rd cup of coffee and when he related magnum
> engines to aircraft engines that was were it ended and i explained to
> him my military aviation background :)...

Jules,
        Just wanted to clarify the 360 caller was someone
else. The only involvement iv had with anything military is
when I got the bright idea of welding my oil pan while it
was on my car (had a crack in the bottom). I had drained
all the oil I thought so I lit the torch and starting welding.
As I was welding I herd a kind of sizzling noise didn't
think much about it so I kept on welding. Last thing I
remember was hearing a loud Wooosssh Kaabang! I
Remember looking up and seeing my dipstick shooting
through the tree tops at about mach 1. My buddy who
was still shaking said I told you I saw smoke you idiot
and left. Anyway that's my military back ground
 "ballistic dipstick defense".

Mike Catlin