RE: Codes

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 17:48:21 EDT

Wrong, Gordon did it last year......

Glenn Ayotte

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Aaron Hefner [mailto:gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 1998 1:21 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Codes

> << .What is a #3 ? >>
> Why hell everybody knows that is Dale Earnhardt's Car, the greatest driver
> out there, Boy could you imagine him in a Dak, oh my gosh them Ferds that
get
> in his way would look like dead possums. Go Dale Go Dale...
>
> Bill

I've always liked Bill Elliot personally, true he hasn't won one in a
few
years, but he's still the only man in history to win the Winston
Million,
and dang it I just have to root for the local guy (He's from
Dawsonville,
which is about 50 miles from my house "Awesome Bill, from
Dawsonville")...

Bruce