RE: RE: RE: Englishtown, NJ

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 10:47:32 EDT

Austin, are you going for a day trip or for the weekend? If you are going for
just one day then meet us at the event. You know what my truck looks like,
you shouldn't have any trouble finding me. If you want to camp out, I'll give
you directions to Cheesequake State Park. It is right off the Garden state
parkway just south of the NJ turnpike interchange. It cost's $15 a night and
they have some decent facilities. We'll be driving down Friday night. I hope
to leave Hartford by 5pm and should be there by 7 or 8pm. Let me know what
you want to do.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219