Re: Engine Improvements

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sat May 16 1998 - 10:26:08 EDT

RAS*002@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Has anyone tried the MOPAR 14" air cleaner (P5249807) with a
> K&N element? Check out the matching valve covers yet?

Jim Miller writes;I've got one on order hoping it will fit my 98 dak 318.
Someone said it might rub the upper rad hose
but a different hose or water neck might solve that problem. My truck has
not arrived so I looked at a grand cherokee 318 and the A/C compressor lines
might be a problem but I dont know if the dak
will have the exact same A/C lines as the Jeep. Anybody know? Anyway if
the MP air cleaner wont fit my dak I probably will sell it to someone who
can use it. I hope my truck is in in the next 2 weeks. Was built on 5/6.