Re: Road Handling Upgrades

From: Jim Hagstrom (man-of-attack@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun May 17 1998 - 20:36:52 EDT

I lowered my '96 CC with 2" Bell Tech spindles and 2" blocks. My truck has the stock sway bar
in the front and the spindles came with new bushings and longer rods to mount the sway bar out
of the way of the steering. It really helped the cornering and handling a lot! The ride isn't
always noticeably different, but it does get a bit bouncy and at times hard. I would suspect
that if I changed shocks it would ride and handle even better. Next I will put an after market
sway bar in the rear.

--
LSBH!!!!

Jim