Re: Have I missed anything? (Warning!!! He's back!)

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 10:59:09 EDT

>I thought the terms of the settlement of my lawsuit against you
>included you not advertising your wares via electronic means like
>the Internet. I still have not received the court-ordered return of
>my check for a "Meldrum Magnum Intake" and a set of
>"Meldrum Rockin' Roller Rockers".
>Please refund my money as soon as possible. It has been six months
>since the judge handed down the decision.

     I'm sorry sir...you must be mistaken. Your payment (thank-you..the
check cleared) was for first rights to the intake and rockin' rockers if
and when they became available. The company has since had to liquidate
it's assets and has moved all remaining funds to a Swiss account.

Thank you for your patronage.

>p.s. just kidding. Sean is a good egg. He's one of a *small*
>handful of people to ever drive my truck.
>Welcome back to the list, Sean. :^)
>Did you ever get that Rustang moving under its own power?

     And Scott is the *only* other person to drive the RPM Dak. Anybody
considering the Gibson for it's quiet but smooth rumbling tone....go with
it! I was *extremely* impressed with it after driving Scott's truck.

Thanks Scott...good to b back. I'll tell ya about the Rustang offline.

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ****** http://surf.to/real-per4mance
******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net