Re: Rhino Liners

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 13:27:40 EDT

At 11:55 PM 5/17/98 , you wrote:=20

> Hi all,
> =A0
> =A0 In the midst of all of the exciting dialog on bedliner vs Rhino liner,=
 it
> seems clear to me that I can't really visualize the material used in the
> Rhino Liner.=A0 If it's rubber like the sole of a shoe, do chunks of it=
 get
> nicked out when you toss in firewood for instance?=A0 If it's more like
> plastic, does it hold up to rough treatment without marring badly?

Rhino Liner material is more like rubber than plastic, but it is very tuff
stuff. (I've actually hauled wood in mine with no problem). If you drug a
heavy
metal object with sharp corners or rough edges over it, it would probably
gouge
it. But it would also gouge the plastic kind. And with a spray-in, you can=
 get
those things patched (Rhinos have a lifetime warrantee).=20

=A0

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed