High speed oil filters

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Sun May 17 1998 - 22:49:41 EDT

>>>Good choice with the oil. There is a new oil
>filter out there designed for synthetics, I cant recall the name but its
out
>there, ask around at the parts store.

>>If I'm not mistaken, the filter is also a Mobil 1. It also costs like ten
>>bucks a pop <ouch>.

- --
Mike Crumley mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota Regular Cab Short Bed
3.9L V6 3.55 Auto Rhino Liner
Bug Shield Mud Flaps DDBC

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 11:58:02 EDT
From: DodgeBoyz3 <DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: DML: Re: MPI (Houston)(Glenn) ? ? ?

>>Thanks Mike, I know its high dollar, but I don't mind spending a few extra
>>bucks to keep my baby running fast. Thanks for the info..<<<

>>Gene

I, and the other stockholders of Mobil Oil, appreciate your patronage...and
your gullibility.

Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT
eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!