Another Door Panel Question

From: HKUSP40578@cs.fredonia.edu
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 17:06:09 EDT

Ok guys well I looked really quick this morning at my interior door panel on
my 93 Dakota....I noticed something that boggled my mind......well you know
how there is a "speaker grill" in the door panel closer to the door hinge..
well what in the heck is the other "speaker grill" on the opposite end of
my door??? I listened and no sound was coming out of it...so it can't be
a speaker in there....might be a speaker cutout??? What is it?????????