Re: Wed Nite Drags 5-13

From: Troy Olin (trolin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 17:15:21 EDT

Jon,

When you are on 20A you go through Perry Center, it's the light before
you turn left at the intersection with the flashing light. The Perry
Center light has a ford dealership on the right hand side. After that
light take the next left. It is Simmons Rd. on that road you take the
fourth right (it has a big silo next to it, I think it is blue) this is
the road to the track, the track will be a little way down the road on
the left. I hope you can comprehend these directions. If not I think
i'm going this wed. so i can help you with any questions about the
directions. C-ya at the track!

Troy