Re: Bed liners -Reply -Reply

From: Skeptic X (SkepticX@negia.net)
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 18:18:55 EDT

Stephan Boianoff wrote:

> A spray-in / drop-in combo is going to run at least $400 (if you get the
> drop-in free!). And you're worried about spending $70???

I -am- getting the drop-in free (or I wouldn't be doing the combo thing--I
still may not anyway), and I've already decided to get a spray-on later, so
yes, I'd rather not spend another $70 for something I can do without. I'm just
wierd that way I guess--not wanting to spend money on things I don't want or
need--eh?

Skeptic X