Re: 96 Dakota 3.9l 5sp Club Cab

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 02:04:07 EDT

I had the Butterfly lookin' mirrors and they made an awful noise at 70 +
mph, but then they got all old and they folded up against the door at
anything over 30mph, so I got the Sport style mirros instead. They ran me
120, but that's cuz' my sister was dating a dealer at the time..... The
point to all this? It may just be your mirrors, annoying as it may be
(and I should know), you may just have to fork out $$$$... sorry man =)
-mike sykes

miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com
88'V6LE3.55AUTO

"you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes..."

On Mon, 18 May 98 21:03:23 EDT brian_clifton@dell.com writes:
>I have just bought this truck, it's very clean and has only 21k! The
>only thin is the
>annoying intermittent wind noise that comes from the driver's side
>mirror when I'm on the highway.
>Does anyone have a resolution for this?
>I found a TSB title & number on Alldata's website (haven't ordered the
>CD, should I?)
>The dealer had put some sealer in to minimize the noise, but it still
>appears...
>
>Thanks for any insight
>
>please reply to:
>brian_clifton@dell.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]