Re: Mason Dixon Showdown 5-18-98

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 10:33:24 EDT

Yeah, I'm here.......I'm just a pathetic looser. I also took the honors of
lighting that big beautiful red bulb that we all love so much. Mine was a
.480 in the third round. Lost to a guy in a 4x4 long bed v-8 dialed in at a
16.40. I dialed a 15.76 and after I lit the red one I ran it hard on
through and ran a 15.760 right on my dial. I was pissed. Oh well, theres
always next week. That guy went on to win the show. He definetely had luck
on his side cause he had a .666 light against me (I think he cursed me or
something).

Enough of my wimpering

Later

Scott Miller