Re: Re: Rhino Liners

From: VATEKHOKIE (VATEKHOKIE@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 12:36:18 EDT

If you go to Rhinos web page and register they will send you some info on=
=0Adistributors and also a sample!

FYI
GaryC.
97 CC SLT V8 2x2
_______________________________________

<<At 11:55 PM 5/17/98 , you wrote:

> Hi all,

> =A0

> =A0 In the midst of all of the exciting dialog on bedliner vs Rhino lin=
er, it

> seems clear to me that I can't really visualize the material used in th=

> Rhino Liner.=A0 If it's rubber like the sole of a shoe, do chunks of it=
 get

> nicked out when you toss in firewood for instance?=A0 If it's more like

> plastic, does it hold up to rough treatment without marring badly?

Rhino Liner material is more like rubber than plastic, but it is very tuf=

stuff. (I've actually hauled wood in mine with no problem). If you drug a

heavy

metal object with sharp corners or rough edges over it, it would probably

gouge

it. But it would also gouge the plastic kind. And with a spray-in, you ca=
n get

those things patched (Rhinos have a lifetime warrantee). >>