RE: RE: Englishtown shows

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 17:31:55 EDT

Who plans on showing your trucks? If so maybe we can all get a spot together.
 Usually the show classes are parked fairly close together but not always.
Last year I wasn't parked near the other two Dakotas, because there was no
room left in that isle. If we know how many are going to be there, one of us
can rope off a spot.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219